Thousand Springs Winery Bed and Breakfast Policies
Our primary policy is to provide you with excellent service. We want you to enjoy our property and home as much as we do and to be our return guests in the near future. The following list of policies provides you with information that helps to keep our business running efficiently:
- All room rates are per room, double occupancy and include breakfast
- Check in/Check out – Check in is from 4-6pm and Check out is at 11am. Of course, exceptions are possible- just email us and we will accommodate you if possible.
- Our property (house and grounds) is non- smoking and no candles are allowed
- These rates include an 8% sales and travel/lodging tax.
- Full payment is required on all reservations- See our cancellation policy below
- No pets, please
- Parking is available
- We are sorry, no children under 16 are permitted
- Damages incurred on our property will be charged directly to your credit card on file. These charges are non-negotiable and may vary depending on the cost of repairs.
- Thousand Springs Winery Bed and Breakfast and its proprietors will not be held liable for any injury of guests, or any loss, theft or damage to any personal property of guests including your boat if moored at our dock.
- Breakfast is served at 8am or at 9am. Self serve Continental Breakfast is available from 6:30am until 9:30am
We are a very small, private lodging. Your reservation means we turn away others and cancellations affect us significantly. Due to our size and location, re-booking your reservation on short notice is difficult. For this reason we adhere to this strict cancellation policy:
- Guests are responsible for full payment of the entire reservation
- Cancellation or changes to a reservation must be made 14 days or more in advance to receive a refund. Cancellations are subject to a $30 per night administrative processing fee
- Cancellations and no shows 13 days or less will only receive a refund if we can re-book the room and are still subject to the $30 per night administrative fee
No Handicapped Access.